Literally amp up your party games with a jolt of excitement, and start passing the Shocking Fun Ball. When turned on, this futuristic-looking orb emits mild electric shocks every 10 to 30 seconds. Pass the ball back and forth like a hot potato. The unlucky one who receives the random shock must keep their wits about them, as dropping the ball eliminates them from the game. Keep playing until only one person remains!
- A spark of fun - This unique toy quickly turns your gathering into a frantic, laughter-filled game. Pass the shock ball from player to player; catch the ball and risk a shock, or drop it and lose the game.
- ⚡️Futuristic electrifying fun⚡️ - To activate your little orb of mischief, insert the included activation key into the small hole in the casing and press the power button. The ball will begin producing electric shocks at random intervals every 10-30 seconds. The shock is felt through the metal conductive points scattered across the surface of the orb. When you see the ball glow red, it means the ball is electrified… 🤩and you better hope it doesn’t get passed to you!😱
- ✅Exciting but safe - Grabbing a ball of electricity sounds like a reckless dare, but Shock Ball delivers the perfect amount of danger. The shocks, while unpleasant, aren’t painful or permanently damaging.✨
- New games invention - Shock Ball can be used for more than just hot potato. Since Shock Ball can be used with a large number of people, it’s great for any size party that needs a zap of excitement.
- 😍More balls, more fun😍
- Ball produces intermittent electric shocks
- Ages 14+
- Includes activation key
- Power: 2*AAA Battery (Not included)
- Material: Plastic casing with metal touchpoints
- Diameter: About 2.76" (7.62 cm)
- Automatic sleep function for safety
- Shocking Ball - 1 Ball
- Double Fun - 2 Balls
- Ultimate Fun - 3 Balls
NOTE: Not for use by anyone with epilepsy, heart conditions, or a pacemaker
🤩WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CHALLENGE YOUR FRIEND NOW!🥳
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE:
Please be expected 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to High Volume of Order