Skip to content
- The wasp trapping device is hung on the periphery of the hive, and the lure in the lure box induces the bumblebees to enter the storage bee barrel through the one-way bee channel.
- The gap between the attracting fence is small so that the wasp and the bee sting can't eat the food, and the bee will fly out of the storage bee hole from the bee hole.
- The wasp was trapped inside the storage bee barrel, struggling near the bee hole, and finally died of starvation and died above the bee hole plate.
- When there are too many wasps of death, you can reach out from under the device and push up the bee hole plate upwards. The bee hole plate tilts and the body of the wasp drops from the side.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh