Skip to content
- Unpacking beekeeper tool: Mainly used for pushing the auxiliary cover, the trunk, the nest frame, and the partition board after unpacking.
- Functional scraper tool: Can also be used for scraping propolis, epicanthus, and dirt on the bottom, unscrewing small nail, etc. It is specially designed for scraping.
- Necessary beekeeping tool: It is a necessity for managing bee colonies. It will be much helpful for everyone who keeps a bee house/ bee garden.
- Handy J shape structure: Scraper end works fine. If you drop the extended scraper (on the same side as the hook) between frames, you can use the tool to lever the frames apart. Handy.
- Save your power: The hook is useful for pulling frame- the little notch lets you lever the tool against an adjacent frame to lift your target frame up high enough that you can grab it with your hands.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh